Friday, November 2, 2007

letter press





i have begun work on a peice that i have started and stopped on again and again. it is the story of a dawn patrol session i had after a long night of margs and bar sitting with my friend matt. it is part of my three fin life that tells of my exploits in my 20's. the basis of my work tries to explore my single, twin and three fin lives that have shaped who i am today, why i still surf and why i paint/draw/scribble and pain to do these things you see here. stay tuned for the complete picture, cause i think it is time to put this baby to bed.

noel is supposed to give us some surf this weekend. i hope to get some shots to send to rob havasy for being part of his "surf story" exhibit. that is if i don't surf like shit again...

2 comments:

Playground Called Earth. said...

Hey loving your blog!
Check us out if you have a spare 5 mins...
if you fancy us having a link to yours on our blog and vice-versa lemme know.
Keep up the good work!
Kismet- Playground Called Earth.

Joanie + Ryan said...

Diggin the art.